This week, we’ve added twice as many comedy partners as last week, starting with…
Heck Bender, the Los Angeles-based sketch comedy channel with nothing to prove.
Their latest sketch premieres exclusively on LBRY! The Colorado Bridge Incident.
When you’re done laughing, watch some of their greats like:
- How to Help Non-Sports Fans Enjoy Sports – A new medication to help with those times when your buddies are really into the big game, but you? You just aren't...
- Eminem - Rap God (Unofficial Pug Edition) – It’s Eminem. In top Pug form.
- True Christmas – Rust and Marty from HBO’s True Detective are in fact Santa and his top Elf, unraveling the mystery of the half-eaten cookie plate.
A whole ‘nother brand of Los Angeles comedy, Charney specializes in the art of the parody. Check out the top notes:
- Lenders’ Den (Shark Tank) – America's most addicting reality sensation is back and BIGGER THAN EVER!
- Moneyweasel (Moneyball) – The Los Angeles Snards have a new backdoorsman in left shield, in this recreation of the scene from Moneyball wherein no one still knows what was said.
- Loose Cannon (Reservoir Dogs) – One last job, just like old times. Then they're on the next flight to Bora-Bora. ;^)
Not on LBRY yet? Get an invite here. Just can’t wait? If you’re a creator – filmmaker, musician, artist, writer – you can skip our waiting list line for a chance to earn $1,000 in LBRY Credits at the same time. Learn more here.