The core innovations of LBRY are built upon a simple idea: connect the audience to the creator, anywhere on Earth, in one smooth motion.
Since our July 4th launch, the team has leapt forward again and again toward that goal.
But there’s one key ingredient that makes this train keep chugging along: content. What kinds of work you publish and don’t publish; what you like to watch, listen and read: you help define the experience of LBRY.
We have a lot of surprises on the horizon. Even some LBRY exclusives! And publishers like Oscilloscope Pictures are pleased that you loved It’s a Disaster, and they want to bring some more gems out of the vault to share.
Today, we’re reflecting on the trail blazed so far. It takes guts to share content dear to your heart in a risky, unproven way. These publishers have helped carry LBRY toward its ambitious goal.
We salute them. And then we enjoy them.
Oscilloscope Pictures presents
Are We There Yet Productions presents
Emergent Order presents
- The Blow Up: Blackalicious vs. Mr. Fox
- Hypnotize: Notorious B.I.G. vs. Earl Sinclair
- Dopeman: Redman vs. Homer Simpson
- Rap God: Eminem vs. Rick and Morty
- Straight Outta Compton: A Los Santos Story
Brookes Eggleston’s Character Design Forge
- How To Be A Character Designer
- Drawing a Comic Page from Start to Finish
- Play to Your Strengths
- 5 Ways to Make a Character More Likable
- How to Help Non-Sports Fans Enjoy Sports
- Colorado Bridge Incident
- Eminem - Rap God (Unofficial Pug Edition)
- True Christmas
Superman, the 1940s serial
- Superman (a.k.a. The Mad Scientist)
- The Mechanical Monsters
- Billion Dollar Limited
- The Arctic Giant
- The Bulleteers
- The Magnetic Telescope
- Electric Earthquake
- Terror on the Midway
TJ’s Sporthocking Playlist