The latest LBRY app, v0.16, is now available. Get it here.
- Added a tipping button to send LBRY Credits to a creator. Credits sent in this way come in to the wallets of creators as supporting claims for the content that was tipped.
- Added an edit button on published content. Significantly improved UX for editing claims (but more to do).
- Added theme settings option and new Dark theme.
- Added a new component for rendering dates and times. This component can render the date and time of a block height, as well.
- Significantly more detail is shown about past transactions and new filtering options for transactions.
- File pages now show the time of a publish.
- The "auth token" displayable on Help offers security warning
- More form refactoring, including the addition of a barebones
Formcomponent (further progress towards form sanity).
- CSS significantly refactored to support CSS vars (and consequently easy theming).
- URLs on cards will now show an ellipsis if longer than one line
gnome-keyringdependency to .deb (#386)
- Fixed some issues with invites (#552)
- Pressing enter on forms will no longer cause weird app behavior (#542)